Ellen is a Senior Learning Consultant with over 15 years of experience working with project teams and SMEs to develop training plans and strategies, and design and develop Instructor Led Training (ILT), eLearning and Blended learning programs. Her focus has been on creating ERP and systems training, including for multiple SAP modules, and application training for various industries, including the construction industry. She has served such clients as Turner Construction, Raytheon, Southwest Airlines, McAfee, Bank of America, The Federal Reserve Bank, Accenture, Pepsi and others.
Sampling of Projects
- For Turner, Ellen attended strategy meetings with major stakeholders to map out eLearning courses to train the Finance department on a new SAP FICO application, and developed blended solutions courses using Microsoft Office Suite and Articulate Storyline 360.
- For Southwest Airlines, Ellen served as the Lead Developer for the Cargo Customer Care Center group to design an ILT course and a self-paced training course, designing and conducting needs analysis and task analysis for the organization.
- For Alliance Data, Ellen designed and developed eLearning courses for various organizations within Alliance Data, ensuring courses were SCORM compliant and uploaded to Cornerstone.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Mathematics with a Minor in Business Administration, University of Southern Mississippi
- Proficient in RoboHELP, Captivate, Flash, PowerPoint, Snag-it, Articulate, HTML, Camtasia, Toolbook, Photoshop, and Illustrator.