Denise is an Operations and Instructional Design Lead with over 20 years of business experience. She has created training programs representing a variety of topics such as: call center procedures, employee safety, system updates, regulatory requirements, new product launch, change/problem management, accounting practices, management training and product development. She a strong background in designing and developing Instructor-led Training, eLearning and Blended Learning courses. Denise has additional experience in video development, process documentation, strategic planning, operations management and project management.
Sampling of Projects
- For Pepco Holdings, Denise assisted with multiple ongoing eLearning and video learning projects including safety, management, cable splicing, customer services and accounting basics training.
- For Aurora Optics, Denise designed, developed and produced eLearning and video training on fiber optic splicing products for use in technical training and for marketing communications purposes.
- For Banfield Pet Hospital, Denise created eLearning training for employees on a variety of topics from customer service to financial basics and technical procedures.
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Delaware
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, Villanova University
- Proficient in Storyline, Captivate, Premiere, Audition and Presenter.