Denise is an accomplished Organizational Development leader with a demonstrated record in designing and delivering strategic learning and development solutions to improve business effectiveness. She has pronounced expertise in facilitation and coaching, Organization Change, and Leadership Development. She has worked extensively in the medical industry, including for such clients as the St. Joseph Health System, Healthy Community Consortium, Medtronic, Catholic Health Partners and Hospice Touch. She has also served other entities such as Stanford University, eBay and the Institute for International Education.
Sampling of Projects
- For Alameda Health System, Denise worked with managers, directors, and their teams to improve performance. She gathered data from surveys and interviews, and synthesized it so as to decide what changes and improvements would be needed.
- For Interaction Associates, Denise coached more than 60 managers and leaders using a 360 degree feedback process to create targeted development goals. Results included improved decision- making, collaborative and conflict management skills and the ability to more effectively work through their people.
- For St. Joseph Health System, Denise designed a survey for senior leaders to address the need for management development. She also created the Manager’s Toolkit in response to results, which became a model for other hospitals in health system.
- BA, Psychology, University of Colorado
- MA, Health Education, JFK University
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution, Sonoma State University