Debra is an L&D professional with more than 20 years of experience in instructional design and facilitation, with a specific focus on the banking and mortgage industries. She has created training programs that develop leadership abilities, facilitate change management, encourage sales growth, foster confident customer care, and increase revenue. She has an MBA from the University of Texas, and a BA in Business, Finance and Marketing from the University of Wisconsin.
Sampling of Projects
- At Bank of America, Debra created and facilitated mortgage sales training, product training and coaching for retail bank managers and personal bankers.
- At America Home Key Mortgage Corporation, Debra created, scheduled, coordinated and facilitated new compliance regulations training for mortgage loan officers.
- At Service First Mortgage Corporation, Debra created, designed and presented home buying seminars.
- MBA, Finance and Management, University of Texas
- BS, Business, Finance and Marketing, University of Wisconsin
- Chase Manhattan Bank Management Training Program
- Registered General Securities Exam Series 7 and 6
- Instructional Design, Needs Analysis and Writing skill for Trainers, Langevin Workshops
- Proficient in Captivate, Adobe PhotoShop and Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher, Visio, Centra/Saba