David is a performance improvement specialist with more than 15 years’ experience in the areas of learning and organizational effectiveness, talent management, coaching, managing and consulting. He specializes in establishing new Learning and Organization Development functions and revamping existing programs to align with corporate strategies. His education includes an Ed.M. in Organizational Development from Harvard University and certification (CPLP) from ATD.
Sampling of Projects
- At Charles River Laboratories, David developed and implemented the first global executive leadership competency models and launched a 360-degree feedback process from officer to director levels.
- At Charles River Laboratories, David facilitated and advised global sales and marketing into new business strategy resulting in organization realignment, role definition and compensation structure.
- At Pfizer-Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, David forged a learning strategy and vision for compliance training to a blended learning methodology with emphasis on first eLearning launch without adding costs.
- Ed.M., Organizational Development, Harvard University
- BA, Psychology, Boston University
- Certified Learning and Performance Professional (CPLP), ATD
Certified Instructor, Interaction Management, Development Dimensions International (DDI)