David is a Senior LMS Consultant with 15 years experience working with such companies as Intuit, ConocoPhillips, DaimlerChrysler, Volkswagen, Bank of America and Ryder Systems. He has extensive experience in LMS selection, implementation, and analysis. As a Learning Technology Specialist he has hands on experience with a number of LMSs including Cornerstone, Saba, PeopleSoft, Plateau, SuccessFactors, SumTotal, OutStart, OmniLearn and Meridian Global, and multiple cloud-based LMSs.
Sampling of Projects
- At Booz Allen Hamilton, David led technical support for the learning and development team for all web-based training (SCORM and AICC). He was also responsible for the training of LMS administrators on how to conduct new processes and UAT.
- At Sunrise Senior Living, David implemented a new LMS organization wide, from configuration sessions to rollout.
- At Bunge, David was responsible for the global structure, management, support and troubleshooting of the LMS and eLearning in order to support employees and the global company needs.
- B.S. Business, Wheeling Jesuit University
- M.S. Safety and Environmental Management, West Virginia University
- Ed.D. Technology Education, West Virginia University
- Proficient in SumTotal, SABA 5.4, Blackboard, Captivate, Lectora, and Articulate