David is a multi-talented instructional designer with more than 20 years’ of experience designing and developing technical training in diverse industries. He is fluent with many delivery models including blended solutions, instructor-led training, eLearning, WBT, user guides, OJT, job aids and case studies. He has a master’s degree in Instructional Design and Technology and is proficient in and owns licenses for Flash CS4, Articulate Presenter, PowerPoint, Captivate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Audacity.
Sample of Projects
- At a large retailer, David designed and developed compliance training via eLearning for pharmacy technicians.
- At a health insurance provider, David designed and developed eLearning for sales representatives on medical insurance products and co-developed self-study curriculum for on-boarding sales associates.
- At a financial services company, David designed and developed courseware for new hires using a blended strategy of ILT and eLearning for demonstrations and practice.
- At a healthcare company, David developed instructor guides and participant guides on a company-wide system, in conjunction with SMEs.
- MS, Instructional Design and Technology, California State University Fullerton
- BA, Psychology, California State University Los Angeles
- Proficient in Flash CS4, Articulate Presenter, PowerPoint, Captivate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Audacity.