Danielle is an L&D professional with more than 12 years’ experience building teams, developing and delivering training programs, managing global projects, designing competency metrics and implementing process improvement strategies. She has a master’s degree in Administration and a bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
Sampling of Projects
- At an international bank, Danielle consulted with senior management to create cutting edge training programs for succession planning, leadership development, high performing employees and company reorganizations.
- At a global investment firm, Danielle performed a training needs analysis in order to create training programs for product, industry, leadership, new hire, and sales training.
- At a financial services company, Danielle managed a $1.5 million training budget and reduced costs through blended learning initiatives.
- At a technology company, Danielle led a virtual team of trainers who designed, developed and delivered product training for internal staff.
- MS, Administration, Central Michigan University
- BA, Sociology, Georgia State University