Cynthia is a seasoned Learning Solutions Specialist with over 10 years of experience developing systems training and 8 years of experience developing training for software releases. She also has extensive experience applying adult learning principles to her instructional strategies and working in an agile development. In addition to her experience, she has won a Google Achievement & Innovation Award. Past projects included video-based eLearning and simulations. In addition to her experience, she is also adept at partnering with stakeholders and SMEs across the business to identify learning needs and address business objectives.
Sampling of Projects
- For Standard & Poor’s, Cynthia designed, developed, and wrote role-based systems training including video-based overviews and software release demos to onboard users for a financial analysis application.
- For Catchpoint Systems, Cynthia planned and developed curriculum and assessment strategies for an online certification training program, scaling client onboarding by 50%.
- For AIG Benefit Solutions, Cynthia designed and developed compliance eLearning curriculum deployed across six hospital campuses to over 10,00 learners. She also wrote video scripts for soft-skill training films to improve patient interaction and performance.
- BFA, Illinois Wesleyan University
- PhD, City University of New York, Graduate Center
- Google Achievement & Innovation Award
- Proficient in Captivate, Articulate Rise 360, Quizmaker, Presenter, Camtasia and Illustrator.