Cindy has 20 years of experience as an innovative Instructional Designer and Learning Consultant that includes creating eLearning, instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, web-based training and blended modalities. She has designed and developed sales enablement training for companies such as Motorola, Underwriter’s Laboratory, Luxotica (Sunglass Hut), and WernerCo using a variety of approaches including scenarios, role playing and eLearning. Cindy holds a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education and has completed most of the coursework for a Master’s Degree in Instructional Design. She has experience using Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia and SnagIt.
Sampling of Projects
- For CopiaMobile, Cindy designed and developed sales and technical training programs.
- For Underwriter’s Lab, Cindy created sales training targeted towards sales representative and various service areas.
- For Infor, Cindy created a sales training program that included sales strategies, how to handle questions, explaining your competitive advantage and more.
- Bachelor of Science, Secondary Education, Western Michigan University
- Proficient in Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia and SnagIt.