Christy is a training professional with experience creating and delivering training for diverse audiences, testing systems and writing documentation, and conducting gap analyses. She has a master’s degree in Gerontology and is proficient in SharePoint, FrontPage, Publisher, Project Workbench, Captivate, PhotoShop, and Audacity.
- At a large retailer, Christy updated training materials for associates, working with both legacy documents and subject matter experts. Created standard operating procedures using Captivate, Audacity and SharePoint.
- At a technology company, Christy taught more than 1,000 people in five years on business process software.
- At a global technology corporation, Christy converted and tested financial files and wrote technical requirements.
- MA, Gerontology, University of Arkansas
- BA, Secondary Teaching Certificate, University of Northern Iowa
- Proficient in SharePoint, FrontPage, Publisher, Project Workbench, Captivate, PhotoShop, and Audacity.