Christian is an award-winning Instructional Designer with more than 20 years’ experience designing blended, eLearning and instructor-led learning solutions. He is known for his thought leadership, initiative, and commitment to quality. His education includes a master’s degree in Instructional Technology, an MBA in Marketing and a bachelor’s degree in International Politics.
Sampling of Projects
- At Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Christian designed a goal setting workshop for delivery to all 2,500 supervisors, including workshop materials, learning activities, and job aids.
- At Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Christian developed a measurement and evaluation toolkit, based on industry best practices, for learning strategists to use in the development and implementation of project evaluation plans.
- At Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Christian led the development of a learning design plan template to bring quality and consistency to the analysis and design phases of PG&E learning interventions.
- At Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Christian designed and developed a refreshed New Employee Orientation, including new graphics, content, rich media, and an improved evaluation plan.
- MA, Instructional Technology, San Francisco State University
- MBA, Marketing, Columbia University
- BA, International Politics, Wesleyan University
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Acrobat, Camtasia and ToolBook Assistant.