Cheryl is a knowledgeable Instructional Designer with 15 years of design and eLearning experience. She has worked with a variety of clients including American Red Cross, Banner Health, Maxim Healthcare and others. Her experience also includes a strong background in the following areas: designing and developing comprehensive training programs, instructor-led training, job aides, eLearning and quick reference guides. She has advanced skills in Captivate and is familiar with uploading content to Learning Management Systems. In addition to her experience, Cheryl is a Captivate Adobe Certified Expert.
Sampling of Projects
- For the Department of Energy, Cheryl designed and developed eLearning content for a Project Management Essentials course. She also created storyboards for SME review, wrote narration scripts and synchronized audio recordings.
- For CGS, Cheryl developed eLearning modules for a health care artifacts management system. In addition, she recorded system simulation in both show-me and try-me modes.
- For the National Archives, Cheryl transformed a two-hour Cyber Training eLearning course into interactive and engaging micro learning units. This was accomplished by using gamification design techniques. Her role also included converting instructor-led classes for a software system into interactive eLearning content.
- Bachelor of Science, Behavioral and Human Sciences, University of Maryland University
- Captivate Adobe Certified Expert, Adobe Certified Instructor and Adobe Education Trainer
- Proficient in Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Blackboard.