Chelle is an accomplished facilitator and organizational development specialist with 20 years’ experience designing and delivering learning initiatives for the healthcare and technology industry sectors. She has a master’s degree in Leadership and Organizational Studies and is a certified facilitator for Development Dimensions International (DDI) and Global Novations.
- At a healthcare company, Chelle designed, developed and delivered leadership and certification courses to leaders from supervisory through executive levels.
- At a healthcare company, Chelle delivered DDI training content, including Motivating Others, Managing Conflict, The Essentials of Leadership, Building an Environment of Trust, and Adaptive Leadership.
- At a software company, Chelle planned and executed management 360 evaluations with 100% company-wide participation, and provided comprehensive, solution-oriented debriefs for middle management and on-going coaching resulting in concrete leadership development plans for each manager.
- At a software company, Chelle initiated, planned and executed a corporate organizational excellence initiative and implemented an Excellence Manager program, including vendor selection, negotiation and management.
- MA, Leadership and Organizational Studies, Azusa Pacific University
- BA, Education and English, National-Louis University
- Certification, Diversity & Inclusion and Leadership skill, Global Novations
- Certification, Facilitator, Development Dimensions, Inc. (DDI)