Carol is a trainer/facilitator with more than 20 years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety. She is skilled at hazard analysis, risk management and incident prevention, and is adept at designing and delivering training for these topic areas. She has a master’s degree in Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences and is a Certified Industrial Hygienist and Certified Safety Professional.
Sampling of Projects
- At Chicago State University, Carol developed training for: Chemical Hygiene, Blood-borne Pathogens and Hazard Communication.
- At Argonne National Laboratory, Carol designed and delivered Worker’s Compensation training to supervisors and managers.
- At IIT Research Institute, Carol performed a gap analysis and made recommendations to upper management.
- MPA, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of Illinois,
- BS, Medical Laboratory Sciences, University of Illinois
- Certification, Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certification, Safety Professional, (CSP)