Carol is a learning professional with more than 25 years’ experience providing organizational change consulting to companies around the world. Her core areas of expertise include change management, facilitation, leadership and team development, team assimilation, and coaching for results. She has a master’s degree Organizational Communication from the University of Montana.
- At a healthcare company, Carol was the lead designer of a two-year change intervention that was delivered internationally.
- At a regional utility company, Carol was a consultant for the GE WorkOut change process.
- At a utility company, Carol facilitated a team assimilation following a complete organizational redesign.
- At a Swedish manufacturer, Carol designed and facilitated a change management program for key leadership personnel.
- MA, Organizational Communication, University of Montana
- BA, Communication Studies, Oregon State University