Axel is a Senior Change Management Consultant with over 16 years of experience in the Design, Development and Delivery of training programs. He has worked for clients such as Roche/Genentech, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Merck and many others. His past experience includes designing and developing numerous technical training courses in the form of interactive Workshops, ILT, eLearning, blended learning, and virtual ILT. Additional skills include interviewing SME’s on complex technical subject matter to gathering content and create training deliverables. He also has outstanding project management skills and experience. Axel offers excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, and works closely with a skilled Graphic Designer as needed. In addition to his extensive professional experience, Axel holds a Ph.D. in Leadership & Change and a Masters in Organizational Management. He also holds numerous certifications, and is credentialed to deliver undergraduate and graduate level instruction.
Sampling of Projects
- For Genentech/Roche, Axel supported a global team of scientists to develop and provide change solutions for highly complex cancer studies. This included the delivery of six successful eLearning modules on drug protocol procedures.
- For Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Axel managed the technology transfer of the global production in the UK. This included developing a comprehensive master project plan using a rapid planning technique. Axel also updated and revised all project budgets to reflect historic burn rates and identified planned future spending.
- For Merck, Axel functioned in a role as Learning Project/Programs Manager. Here he produced a new approach for regulatory reviews on global marketing and achieved change implementation for over 700 Merck employees.
- BS, Aviation, Minor in Management, Hamburg AWC
- MA, Organizational Management, Antioch University
- Ph.D., Leadership & Change, Antioch University
- Certified Front-Line Leader Interactive Program Facilitator