Arthur is a Senior Learning Performance Consultant with considerable experience in learning strategy, global program management and cutting-edge learning technology including virtual reality. He has pioneered data-focused simulations in two companies that doubled employee performance within 30 days. In addition he pioneered the use of training using virtual reality to transition manufacturing workers from manual to automated assembly. Arthur holds a PhD, a bachelor’s degree, and certifications in Leadership Development, Change Management and Instructional Design.
Sampling of Projects
- For Motorola, Arthur led the design and development of a training program that incorporated a virtual reality factory simulation to transition 22,000 global employees from manual assembly to robotics-driven, automated factories. For his work he was awarded the Meckler Media Award for Implementation of Virtual Reality for Manufacturing Education.
- For Baxter Healthcare, Arthur designed business simulations that changed leadership behaviors and improved compliance outcomes. He also increased business and customer satisfaction by designing, translating, and deploying five applications to call center.
- For the College of American Pathologists, Arthur implemented strategic technologies in support of the global learning strategy. In addition he leveraged key partnerships with professional medical advisory councils.
- B.S., San Diego State University
- Ph.D, University of Tennessee
- Change Management Certification, LaMarsh and Associates
- Certified Quality Professional, Yellow Belt Level