Ardell is an Expert Facilitator with 16 years of experience as a Trainer for soft skills, sales, customer service, and new hire programs. She has worked for companies such as Sally Beauty Holdings, Heartland Payment Systems and Anthem. She also has considerable experience facilitating in virtual classroom environments and has served both as a primary facilitator (with and without a producer) as well as a behind-the-scenes producer (troubleshooting, fielding questions, etc.).
Sampling of Projects
- For Anthem, Ardell trained Pharmacy Service Coordinators and Account Managers on the Pharmacy Benefit Management system, live and virtually. She also coordinated with Learning Designers and Project Managers to assist in content development and revisions.
- For Sequent, Ardell worked as a POS Trainer to train Retail professional nationally on a new POS system, mobile device and store portal to enhance customer service. She also conducted daily technical trouble-shooting to enable employees to fully make use of the newly installed system.
- For Heartland Payment Systems, Ardell trained the Chicago Public School cafeteria staff on a new POS system to provide efficient and accurate electronic processing of daily totals to meet federal compliance requirements.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Howard University
- MBA, Case Western Reserve University
- Proficient in Epic, IngenioRx, CRM, Adobe Connect and WebEx.