April is a Senior Learning & Development Consultant and Professional Facilitator with over 15 years of experience supporting a broad variety of clients in the Pharmaceutical, Retail, Finance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Real Estate, IT, e Commerce, and Marketing industries. She is an expert with soft skills, new hire, and business communications training. She has also facilitated numerous workshops on topics such as communication skills, conflict management, sales development, time & meeting management, customer service, and train-the-trainer sessions. April is highly proficient in creating learning guides and other materials, and is fully proficient in the MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint. Her specialization in soft skills and communications training is further supported by her studies in Philosophy, Psychology, and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
Sampling of Projects
- For Montefiore Medical Center, April designed and delivered tailored training for all levels of professionals. She also advised on course content and program creation and implementation.
- For Avnet, April oversaw all aspects of a complex global change management initiative. In addition she served as training SME and facilitated executive training for change and adoption.
- For National Financial Partners, April served as the project lead for an international training initiative. This included creating and implementing training for new hires and seasoned professionals, and overseeing the production of the training design and materials for maximum successful adoption.
- New York University, Philosophy, Psychology, Theater
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Adobe Connect, Storyline, Camtasia and Documentum.