Antwon is a focused LMS Administrator and Analyst with Cornerstone OnDemand experience. He has experience using Excel, pulling data from LMSs and SQL Queries and creating pivot tables. His skill set also includes LMS configurations and integrations, deployment strategies, technical skills and LMS data migration. In addition to his LMS experience, Antwon has also created content using Articulate Storyline 2, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, Camtasia and Lectora. Antwon holds a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and holds a certification in Insights from a Business Analyst.
Sampling of Projects
- For McKesson Health IT, Antwon served as the primary System Administrator for the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS. Here, he handled system implementations, system upgrades, system integrations, permissions/security and system configuration. Antwon also created and analyzed various reports on user activity, compliance, quality and effectiveness, identified trends, communicated results and made recommendations to management.
- For Chart Industries, Antwon identified configuration standards of the LMS after reviewing organizational objectives of the Training and Development department. Here, he created ad-hoc and automated reports as needed for Stakeholders, troubleshot inquiries related to training events and troubleshot and resolved all technical issues on the front end (user) side as well as back end (admin) side.
- For Amazon, Antwon troubleshot and supported LMS functions related to Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) safety. This included uploading and assigning RME Safety Training courses and configuring and pulling completion reports for all RME Compliance Training.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Criminal Justice, Bethune Cookman University
- Proficient in HMTL/CSS, Microsoft Suite, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, Camtasia and Lectora.