Ann is a seasoned Training Development Consultant with over 25 years of experience designing and developing effective learning solutions. She has worked for a variety of companies including Baxter, Amgen, State Farm, BankOne, Motorola, US Airforce and Orbitz. Ann has a strong background creating Instructor-led Training, eLearning and blended learning courses. She also has strong communication skills, has led brainstorming sessions and is comfortable communicating with C-level executives. In addition she has managed a variety of small and large training projects including one for the American Institute of Banking, where she led the redesign of a curriculum for commercial bakers.
Sampling of Projects
- For NBH Bank, Ann conducted an analysis and design to implement an enterprise-wide new hire teller curriculum. The curriculum was delivered through a SCORM compliant learning management system and featured a virtual classroom along with self-paced activities.
- For the American Institute of Baking, Ann designed and developed a blended learning curriculum for certified bread specialists. The course included web-based training along with two-to-three day seminars teaching bakers how to bake white bread. She also worked in partnership with SMEs to design curriculum and labs.
- For RE/MAX, Ann created four blended eLearning and ILT courses from an existing on-demand video program. The training focused on agent retention and increasing productivity. She also developed a participant workbook and facilitator guide to support instructor-led delivery of the content.
- Bachelor of Art, Psychology, University of North Texas
- Master of Science in Instructional Design and Computer Technology/Corporate Training and Development, University of North Texas
- Proficient in Captivate, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Audacity, SharePoint and Storyline.