Ann is an instructional designer with more than 10 years’ experience designing and developing learning solutions. Her expertise includes eLearning development, needs assessment, competency modeling, training delivery and technical writing. She has a master’s degree in Human Performance Systems and is certified in eLearning Instructional Design and Instructional Systems Design.
Sampling of Projects
- At Time Warner Cable, Ann developed synchronous and asynchronous, ILT, WBT, VILT learning solutions for Sales Order Entry, Order Management, Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support call center training for the TWC Mobile Internet 3G/4G mobile internet and mobile voice product lines. Technical training included competency model development, creating/managing instructional and process-based documentation for supported devices, technical specifications, network provisioning, connection utility troubleshooting and more.
- At DIRECTV, Ann created facilitator guides, instructor presentations, participants’ guides and assessments for call center employees at 11 nationwide centers.
- MA, Human Performance Systems, Marymount University
- BA, English, Longwood College
- Certificate, eLearning Instructional Design, University of California at Irvine
- Certificate, Instructional Systems Design, Marymount University
- Proficient in Captivate, Presenter, Photoshop, SnagIt , PowerPoint, WebEx, LiveMeeting and Connect.