Amy has more than 15 years’ experience as a Strategic Change Management Consultant and Organizational Development expert for companies such as VMware, Cisco, Chevron and Alameda Health Systems. She has extensive experience in change strategy and communications, stakeholder analysis and impact assessments, and training development and facilitation for enterprise wide systems. She has interacted with all levels and corporate divisions/departments, including C-level (CEO, CFO, COO, CDO, CLO, CIO, CTO), IT, HR, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance.
Sampling of Projects
- In a recent project with VMware, Amy led change management strategy planning for a sales finance enterprise application.
- For Cisco, Amy created and implemented a change management plan for Distribution Finance.
- For Chevron, Amy devised a deployment strategy for Downstream and Chemicals (DS&C) on the IMPACT ERM (an Enterprise-level Risk Management system) v6 Upgrade for an audience of 25,000.
- Fielding Graduate University, M.A., Human Development
- New School University, M.S., Organizational Change Management
- New York University, Certification in Business Project Management
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., History