Sampling of Projects
- For Visa, Amy researched user issues utilizing Cornerstone LMS administration access, reports and other methods to close out issues and ensure users were given credit for course completions.
- For Netsuite, Amy collaborated with cross-functional, global teams to create training documentation and innovative course assets, including eLearning (Captivate), instructor presentations, instructor and student guides, quick reference materials, and hands-on exercises.
- For MGM Grand, Amy led and managed a team of three technical writers, formatting, editing and publishing thousands of existing and new knowledge base articles covering over 500 applications.
- Business Administration Coursework, University of Wisconsin
- Certified Web Applications Developer, Wisconsin Indianhead Tech Superior
- Proficient in Adobe Products, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, HTML, LMS Administration and Saba