Amy is an accomplished senior learning professional with over 10 years of instructional design experience and has worked with companies such as the American Society for Healthcare Engineering and CVS/Caremark. She has extensive experience creating eLearning content using Captivate and is familiar with incorporating voice over and interactive content into eLearning modules. Amy has developed training on a wide variety of skills, technical topics and new hire onboarding programs.
Sampling of Projects
- For Universal American, Amy designed and developed print and web-based user documentation for several systems, including ADP Self-Service portal and ADP Recruiting Management, enhancing users’ adoptability and effectiveness.
- For CVS/Caremark, Amy was responsible for all training and communication initiatives for the Analytics Consulting Services Group. This included designing, implementing, and maintaining the new hire on-boarding program, turning new hires into valued team members.
- For McDonald’s, Amy assisted in the planning and presentation of the annual Hamburger University Worldwide Training Learning & Development Summit. She also assisted with the redesign of the intranet site for the event and maintained the site after the redesign.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Lycoming College
- Master of Education, Educational Technology, Strayer University
- Proficient in Snagit, Articulate Studio, Brainshark, Captivate, Adobe Connect and SharePoint.