Amjad – Knowledge Management Professional
Amjad has more than 15 years of experience as a Learning and Knowledge Management Professional with clients such as Fidelity Investments, Deloitte, and Siemens. His work includes the design and development of instructor-led training and eLearning and simulation driven learning events. He also has experience with communities of practice and performance support solutions. In addition to his work experience, he offers outstanding communication skills and is highly personable and professional.
Sampling of Projects
- For Fidelity Investments, Amjad designed and implemented a framework involving more than 300 processes for a global knowledge transfer from offices in India to a center in Dublin, Ireland. He also designed a Leadership Dashboard to track proficiency progression over time.
- For FedEx, Amjad led a global team in the design and implementation of an innovative learning experience framework using visual learning. He also partnered with the HR organization to implement learning maps for over 20,000 employees.
- For Primatics Financial, Amjad spearheaded the design and implementation of a multi-year learning technology roadmap. He also executed an enterprise-wide LMS infrastructure and strategy, linking employee learning plans with annual goals.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Cornell University
- Master of Engineering: Operations Research, Cornell University
- Proficient in Adobe Connect, Articulate Storyline, and Adobe Captivate.
Share this Consultant Profile