Alex is a Senior Learning Professional with strong human resources experience. He has over 20 years of experience in creating learning solutions. He has worked with companies such as Visa International, Ocean Bank, The Payroll Center and many more. He has extensive experience in the analysis, design and development of eLearning programs, and in using both Storyline and Captivate. Alex has additional experience in performance management, training management, LMS administration, organizational development, leadership development and talent management.
Sampling of Projects
- For a local retail client, Alex designed and launched an online commercial university which enabled the client to move their training offerings to an online platform. He also managed the integration of the LMS with a custom-built shopping cart, and authored four entry-level retail products and sales courses into the LMS’s course catalog.
- For Florida International University, Alex worked with a team of subject matter experts to develop curriculum that would prepare students to sit for one of the major coding certification exams on the market. The curriculum targeted existing medical coders, new coders, and medial personnel that interface with medical coders as part of their work.
- For Visa International, Alex developed a series of courses better focused on the needs of Member banks. This results in an 124% increase in attendance allowing the team to meet management budget goals.
- Master’s of Business Administration, University of Miami
- Master’s of Science, Florida State University
- Bachelor’s of Science, Florida State University