Alan is a Collaborative Instructional Designer with over 10 years of experience. As a consultant, he has worked with a variety of clients such as Target, Estee Lauder, Citigroup and the NY Department of Education. His expertise includes curriculum development, graphic design, video and sound editing. In his most recent projects, he was responsible for creating onboarding training for all levels of employees, including those in management roles. Alan is also experienced with LMS administration and SCORM compliance.
Sampling of Projects
- For Konica Minolta, Alan was responsible for creating onboarding and soft skills training for all levels within the organization. He also collaborated with the LMS team to test and deploy training on the Learning Management System.
- For Target, Alan updated online courses for seasonal HR new hires. Topics included areas such as Work Place Harassment, Diversity, and Safety and Security.
- For Schwan’s Company, Alan managed the development of new multi-language onboarding training. He used eLearning tools to streamline the process for over 100 lines of production, and developed new, cutting edge, visual training materials.
- B.S., Multimedia, Full Sail University
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, SnagIt, Final Cut Pro and SharePoint