Elizabeth – XML Specialist
Elizabeth is an XML Specialist with more than 15 years’ experience creating technical documentation for high-tech companies. She has excellent organizational and troubleshooting skill with an exceptional ability to analyze and resolve problems, set priorities, define goals and objectives to writers, content developers and quality teams. She has a bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and is proficient in Framemaker, RoboHelp, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, Acrobat, SGML and XML.
- At a technology company, Elizabeth wrote documentation on a storage software product that was delivered in a confluence wiki format. She worked with structured authoring tools (SGML, XML) as well as HTML and wiki mark-up.
- At a technology company, Elizabeth wrote software and hardware documentation for network security appliances. She designed and implemented an online help system using, HTML and XML, and assisted in writing release notes.
- At a technology company, Elizabeth created task-based documentation for an enterprise network security software application. This included user guide material, an API reference guide, release notes and online help.
- At a technology company, Elizabeth wrote and coordinated release documentation and implemented new templates and processes for a new search appliance. These projects required the ability to work in HTML markup, edit XSLT style sheets and use standard web authoring tools such as Dreamweaver.
- At a technology company, Elizabeth wrote Linux embedded system developer documentation and created an online help system for an Eclipse-based development tool.
- BA, English, Iowa State University
- Proficient in Framemaker, RoboHelp, Photoshop, Deramweaver, HTML, Acrobat, SGML and XML.
Share this Consultant Profile