Wendy – Training Specialist
Wendy is a Training Specialist with more than 20 years experience in creating and implementing curriculums for insurance claims and marketing operating procedures. She has conducted applications and product training onsite and via webinars, and is proficient in a variety of tools, including Adobe Captivate, SharePoint, Constant Contact, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and Microsoft Office. She is a licensed insurance agent, and has a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Media Management from SUNY College.
- At Progressive Insurance, Wendy conducted field training to reduce claim severity and to increase estimate accuracy.
- At Affirmative Insurance, Wendy developed, maintained and delivered comprehensive training programs to the company’s independent agents via the classroom, webinar and recorded media.
- At Kingsway America, Wendy authored training materials, UAT scripts and application instructional guides.
- Wendy was the National Property and Casualty Claims Trainer and National Insurance Claims Decisions Trainer at Lincoln General Insurance.
- BA, Telecommunications Media Management, SUNY College
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate, SharePoint, Constant Contact, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, and Microsoft Office Suite
Share this Consultant Profile