Warren – Web Content Writer
Warren, a web content writer, has more than 15 years’ experience creating website and online marketing content. He successfully uses SEO, usability and direct response skill to create persuasive, results-oriented content. His specialties include user-centric Web content, B2B and B2C advertising, SEO copywriting, tiles, banners, landing pages and campaign concepts and themes. He has a bachelor’s degree in Advertising from the University of Minnesota.
- At a financial services company, Warren wrote content for banners, tiles, landing pages and emails. Proactively developed email subject line guidelines for the online marketing team to help resolve issues frequently raised by our internal clients.
- At a financial services company, Warren wrote content for virtually all of the company’s products, including checking, savings, mortgages, IRAs, annuities and retirement services. Researched and wrote website copy to target early-stage prospects.
- At a retail company, Warren created a highly simplified and graphic how-to guide for employees with limited education and computer experience and language challenges.
- At a professional association, Warren wrote or repurposed entire content for the association’s website.
- At an investment company, Warren rewrote major consumer retail sections of the website to incorporate information on a new feature and wrote email campaigns targeting both investors and borrowers.
- At a financial services company, Warren wrote original content on all financial products and services, including online applications; re-purposed offline content.
- BA, Advertising, University of Minnesota
Share this Consultant Profile