Michelle – Learning & Development Professional
Michelle is a Learning & Development professional with more than 20 years’ experience developing and delivering training in a variety of industries, including: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, banking and finance and defense. She has a master’s degree in Adult Education and Human Resource Development.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Michelle led a group of 28 trainers, team leaders and coordinators to design, implement and roll out two significant training programs integrating the company’s financial systems due to a merger.
- At a financial institution, Michelle trained new and existing employees on policies, procedures and products.
- At a healthcare company, Michelle delivered professional development training to physicians, nurses, dieticians, social workers and patient care technicians.
- At a large financial services company, Michelle provided training to financial advisors on their new wealth management workstations.
- MA, Adult Education and Human Resource Development, Fordham University
- BA, Professional Studies, Audrey Cohen College
- Certification, Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS)
Share this Consultant Profile