Tom – Policy and Procedure Writer
Tom, a policy and procedure writer, has 20 years’ experience in technical writing, editing, instructional design, training, graphic design and business analysis in the Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Government, Military and Automotive industries. He has a bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies and is proficient in Visio, SharePoint, SnagIt, Adobe Creative Suite and Publisher.
- At a global bank, Tom wrote and revised policy and procedural content information that was regulatory-compliant for a retail branch website.
- At a consumer electronics company, Tom created, wrote and improved automotive business and technology policies, procedures and guidelines to achieve compliance to quality management systems.
- At a health insurance company, Tom created, developed, organized and produced business and information technology user manuals, procedures, flowchart diagrams, illustrations and training materials as it applied to enrolment and payroll benefits administration, accounting and sales.
- At a technology company, Tom wrote a high-level template defining information technology and business continuity disaster recovery requirements.
- BA, Communication Studies, University of Detroit
- Proficient in Visio, SharePoint, SnagIt, Adobe Creative Suite and Publisher.
Share this Consultant Profile