Tiffaney – Senior LMS Administrator
Tiffaney is a Senior LMS Administrator and Business/Systems Analyst with over 10 years of experience. She has worked with a variety of companies such as Delta Airlines, Travelport, and the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations. She has extensive hands on experience with learning management systems such as Cornerstone, SumTotal, and Saba. She is also proficient with QlikView Reporting Analytics tool and using Excel to create workbooks and macros. One of her biggest accomplishments includes end-to-end implementation of Cornerstone in 170 countries, in 40 different languages, and over 30,000 user accounts in 14 weeks. She is familiar with importing and exporting data across systems and has some development experience using HTML and SQL.
Sampling of Projects
- For the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations, Tiffaney collaborated with internal and external stakeholders to create stakeholder analysis, documenting and managing requirements to support business solutions outlined in the LMS Assessment.
- For Travelport, Tiffaney spearheaded the implementation of an LMS in 40 different languages to increase system availability and provide real-time data, reducing unscheduled system downtime and browser incapability by 98%.
- For Delta Airlines, Tiffaney served as the Lead Project Manager and sole contributor for LMS integrations projects requiring data migration and data conversion, monitoring and controlling over 300,000 training records.
- Master of Science, Information System and Technology Management, Capella University
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Information Systems, Georgia State University
Share this Consultant Profile