Theresa – Learning and Organizational Development Professional
Theresa is a Learning and Organizational Development professional with more than two decades’ experience in designing and developing performance-based training solutions, specifically in the telecommunications sector. Highly knowledgeable in adult learning theory, she is also proficient in applying benchmark and best practices techniques. She has a Ph.D. in Adult Education and Human Resource Organizational Development from the University of Georgia.
Sampling of Projects
- At Bellsouth/AT&T, Theresa was the lead instructional designer on four major projects focusing on all aspects of new product training.
- At AT&T, redesigned all aspects of the company’s inter-connection training program, using step-action tables, computer-based training and hands-on instructor presentations.
- At Bellsouth, Theresa managed the development of a WBT course while serving on a 240-person cross-functional team charged with implementing the company’s CRM platform, involving 6,000 employees in nine states.
- At AT&T, Theresa designed a ten-week retail leadership intern program as part of a talent management initiative. Created classroom and store rotation facilitator guides with day-by-day lessons, including group and self-study activities.
- PhD, Adult Education and Human Resource Organizational Development, University of Georgia
- MS, Education and Human Resource Development, Georgia State University
- Certificate of Public Management, Indiana University
- Qualitative Analysis Certification, University of Georgia
Proficient with Captivate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Audition, Lectora, MS Project, MS Office, Visio
Share this Consultant Profile