Teresa – Learning and Development Professional
Teresa is a Learning and Development professional with more than 20 years’ experience designing learning solutions, with a concentration in the Food industry. She is well-versed in project management, organizational development, workforce development, evaluation, job and task analysis, process improvement and classroom facilitation. Her education includes a master’s degree in Instructional Design and Development.
Sampling of Projects
- At Red Bull, Teresa developed instructor-led sales management training to be used for on-boarding new and existing employees.
- At Goldfingers Restaurants, Teresa performed a task analysis, created standard operating procedures, quality standards and training on all core processes and standards.
- At Flagstar/Denny’s, Teresa developed an orientation program with a diversity emphasis for all food service employees.
- At A&P Grocery, Teresa performed needs analyses, developed proposals and managed course development. Analyses and proposals included technology solutions (web-based, CBT, distance learning) and classroom facilitated training.
- MS, Instructional Design and Development, University of South Alabama
- BS, Psychology and Vocal Performance, Troy State University
Share this Consultant Profile