Anne – Technical Documentation Specialist
Anne, a technical documentation specialist, is skilled at distilling content into key messages and bringing complex concepts down to the level of literacy needed for the audience to comprehend and act on the message. Her areas of expertise include: proposal development, website content development, regulatory requirements and standards and the implementation of health literacy requirements. Her educational background includes a master’s degree in English Literature and PhD coursework (ABD) in Educational Psychology.
Sampling of Projects
- At GlaxoSmithKline, Anne wrote content for three year-long programs for patients with diabetes, depression and congestive heart failure. Included scripts for videos and phone interactions, content for monthly newsletters published throughout the country, physician letters and reports on patients in the programs, patient newsletters, brochures and personalized follow-up letters and summaries of quarterly results for healthcare organizations.
- At UnitedHealth Group, Anne researched and wrote online content for AARP Pharmacy.
- At Medtronic, Anne developed an interactive workbook and revised pre-reads for the clinical training of sales reps on Activa and the intrathecal pain pump.
- PhD (ABD), Educational Psychology, University of Utah
- MA, English Literature-Renaissance, Brigham Young University
- BA, English and German, Brigham Young University
- Proficient in Visio, VSS, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Dreamweaver, HTML and Captivate.
Share this Consultant Profile