Charles – Technical Communication Specialist
Charles is a technical communication specialist with more than 25 years’ experience writing and illustrating technical documentation, primarily in the Aerospace and Medical Device Manufacturing industries. He has a proven record of developing technical documentation from draft copy to finished publication. His education includes an associate’s degree in Graphic Design and proficiency in FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Visio and QuickSilver.
- At Zodiac Aerospace, Charles prepared operator’s manuals and illustrated parts breakdown (IPBs) manuals.
- At St. Jude Medical, Charles wrote and illustrated directions for use (DFUs) for atrial fibrillation products.
- At Global Surgical Corporation, Charles authored and illustrated service and operator’s manuals for this manufacturer of dental microscopes, patient chairs and supply cabinets.
- At Boeing, Charles researched and updated schematic wiring diagrams for the AV-8B for the Spanish Air Force.
- At Carrier and Bryant, Charles authored and revised service manuals for HVAC products.
- AA, Commercial Art and Design, Southern Illinois University
- Proficient in FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Visio and QuickSilver.
Share this Consultant Profile