Barbara – Technical Documentation Specialist
Barbara is a technical documentation specialist has more than 15 years’ experience developing policies and procedures, standards documents, process flows and user guides in the banking industry. She has a master’s degree in Teaching, an active broker’s license and is proficient in SharePoint, Dreamweaver, HTML, PageMaker, PowerPoint, SnagIt, Visio, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
Sampling of Projects
- At Wells Fargo Bank, Barbara developed and authored policy, process, and procedure documents, rapid response Bulletins and Alerts to support Einstein (Wachovia System Mainframe), CIV and Hogan (Wells Fargo System Mainframe), and all Marketing publications for the National Business Banking Virtual Library.
- At Bank of America, Barbara developed, authored, and edited executive summaries, policies, procedures, and standards documents for risk management to comply with the requirements related to the company’s qualification for the Basel II Advanced Measurement Approach (Basel II AMA) (the Final Rule).
- At Wachovia Bank, Barbara created and edited policy and procedure documents, referencing Individual Retirement (IRAs), Command Asset Program (Command) and brokerage accounts.
- At First Union National Bank, Barbara developed and authored CMS articles for the Retail and Channel Technology Intranet and all documents pertaining to Enterprise Contact Center operations and procedures, such as process flows, use cases, functional requirements and business specifications documents.
- At First Union National Bank, Barbara created pre-sales, marketing, and technical communications, including proposals and third party contracts, policy documents, users’ guides, and slide shows for network consulting and integration of business-critical networks.
- MA, Teaching, University of Western Ontario
- BA, Hobart and William Smith College
- Broker’s License – Active
- Proficient in SharePoint, Dreamweaver, HTML, PageMaker, PowerPoint, SnagIt, Visio, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
Share this Consultant Profile