Susan – Technical Documentation Specialist
Susan, a technical documentation specialist, has more than 20 years’ experience in a broad range of technical writing disciplines including user manuals, system manuals, API references and design specifications. She is proficient in all phases of documentation preparation from research through document design, writing and publication. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in General Arts and Sciences.
- At a global electronics company, Susan authored an API specification manual, installation guide, user guides and training manuals for several biometric readers.
- At a mortgage company, Susan developed procedures for processes supporting the Account Services and Bankruptcy departments.
- At a technology company, Susan developed functional requirements definitions, detailed system designs and program technical specifications for transaction processing applications supporting banking ATM systems and point of sale networks.
- BA, General Arts and Sciences, York University
- Proficient in Visio, SnagIt, UML sequence diagrams, use case methodology, SQL queries/data analysis version control systems.
Share this Consultant Profile