Suzann – eLearning Developer
Suzann is a tech-savvy professional with more than 15 years’ experience designing instruction and over six years’ experience as an eLearning developer, creating virtual instructor-led materials. Her education includes a master’s degree in Educational Technology and a bachelor’s degree in Training, Communications and Management.
- At an international bank, Suzann developed virtual instructor-led training modules and associated leader guides, activities and debriefing assessment materials.
- At a financial services company, Suzann created computer-based training tutorials for distribution to new users and converted instructor-led training materials and technical documentation into online learning courses.
- At a global high tech company, Suzann edited all user guides, installation cards and online help text for a popular software application.
- MA, Educational Technology, Pepperdine University
- BS, Training, Communications and Management, University of Michigan
- Certification in Training, Design and Development, University of Michigan
- Proficient in Captivate, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, FrameMaker, Freehand, Illustrator, InDesign, Pagemaker, Photoshop, RoboDemo, Camtasia Producer, Articulate, Blackboard, SnagIt, Access, Project, Publisher and Visio.
Share this Consultant Profile