Susannah – Medical Writer
This Medical Writer come to us with over 20 years of medical writing experience in regulatory documents. She has worked with eCTD documents at Wyeth, Eisai, The Medicines Company, Genta, Medarex and Hoffman La-Roche. Susannah worked on NDAs that focused on products in neurology, ophthalmology, oncology, cardiovascular disease, infectious disease, diabetes and women’s health while at Sunovion, Baxter, Forest Laboratories, Wyeth, Medarex, Boehringer Ingelheim, Berlex, The Medicines Company, Eisai, Genta, and Hoffman La-Roche. Her global experience in the pharmaceutical industry took place at Eisai, Genta, and Biomatrix.
Sampling of Projects:
- At Synapse Medical Communications, Susannah served as Medical Copywriter where she prepared abstract book and scientific notes for a slide kit on current clinical research aimed at providers participating in an international meeting on Type 2 diabetes.
- At Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Susannah served as Medical Writer where she revised 3 Phase I CSRs for an injectable recombinant enzyme anesthetic for an NDA submission. She prepared clinical summaries, appendices, hyperlinking, and cross referenced information.
- At Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Susannah served as Senior Medical Writer where she completed 4 Phase 3 CSRs, Investigator Brochures, Clinical Overviews, and General Investigational Plans for NDAs in diabetes, neuroscience and infectious diseases based on clinical data (tables, listings and protocols), SOPs, and ICH guidelines.
- BA, Medieval History and English, Wayne State University
- MA, Modern European History, Connecticut College
- PhD Program (All but dissertation), Modern European Social History, New York University
Share this Consultant Profile