Susan – Senior Instructional Designer
Susan is a Senior Instructional Designer with 20+ years of experience specializing in instructional design, eLearning development, instructor-led training for traditional classroom and virtual delivery and learning assessment. She has served such clients as BlueShield, Manson Construction, Rolls-Royce, GE Money, CSXT Railroad, Price-Waterhouse Coopers, Winn-Dixie, LSI and others. Susan has expert-level skills with several leading authoring tools including Articulate Storyline. Her educational background includes a Masters of Education degree in Instructional Systems Design and a BS in Microbiology.
Sampling of Projects
- For Aggreko, Susan created three to four 20 minute sales training modules with SMEs in Dubai for power plant design and delivery.
- For Manson Construction, Susan led a team that produced 16 web-based modules for new hire safety training in the maritime industry using Storyline 2.
- For CSX Corporation, Susan produced design strategy and standards, flowcharts, storyboards, program files, project plans and correlation documents for railroad courses.
- Bachelors of Science, Microbiology
- Masters of Education, Instructional Systems Design
Share this Consultant Profile