Susan – Instructional Designer/Training Development Professional
Susan, a highly certified instructional designer and training systems developer, has more than twenty years of experience in organizing, scheduling and conducting training programs in the telecom industry. Her expertise also includes technical support delivery. She has an MA in Education and Human Development from George Washington University.
Sampling of Projects
- At Avaya/Lucent Technologies, Susa organized, prepared, scheduled and conducted training sessions on new conferencing products and technologies for all branches of Lucent Technologies.
- At Bell Labs, Susan provided training for commercial multinational and federal government accounts on voice conferencing and video conferencing products.
- At AT&T, Susan designed, organized, scheduled and delivered training on telecoms systems to end users and system administrators of military and civilian government agencies. Delivered installation and administration training in the USA and Japan to military personnel on secure telephone systems.
- MA, Education and Human Development, George Washington University
- BA, Salem College
- CompTIA A+, Net+, Cisco CCNA, ITIL V3 certification
Share this Consultant Profile