Chris – Script Writer
Chris, a script writer and eLearning designer has experience in the Technology, Insurance, Biotech and Financial Services industries. His projects have ranged from eLearning, video, interactive video, computer-based training and web-based writing to instructor-led scripts and user guides. He has a bachelor’s degree from Northern Illinois University and proficient in Captivate, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, QuickTime Pro and Pinnacle Studio.
- At a technology company, Chris wrote video scripts and web-based presentations for new product introductions.
- At a global bank, Chris wrote scripts for videos to use in eLearning for customer service representatives in the Wealth Management division.
- At a biotech company, Chris created eLearning and instructor-led training for general and technical audiences in a highly regulated industry.
- At an insurance company, Chris designed and developed web-based training for new enterprise membership and insurance systems.
- BA, English/Philosophy, Northern Illinois University
- Proficient in Captivate, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, QuickTime Pro and Pinnacle Studio.
Share this Consultant Profile