Scott – Copy Editor
Scott has over 20 years of experience providing services as a copy editor, and expertise to clients. He has experience working with many global media companies including, American Express and Time Inc. and multiple major magazine companies.
Sample of Projects:
- As a Copyeditor for Vanity Fair, he was a partner in all stages of production, including editing content and ensuring functionality for iPad, Kindle and iPhone versions.
- At Men’s Journal, QC and In Style, he provided copyediting services to many articles, using multiple software types including; InDesign, InCopy, and QuarkXpress.
- Masters and Ph.D. program, French Studies
- Masters of Fine Arts, Columbia University
- Bachelors of Arts, University of Minnesota
Share this Consultant Profile