Samuel – LMS Consultant
Samuel is a tech-savvy LMS consultant with 17 years’ experience in Information Technology including systems administration, training and project management. He has a bachelor’s degree in Technology Leadership from the University of Houston and he is proficient in Active Learner, Cornerstone, Docent, EKO LMS, Plateau, SAP LSO, SumTotal, Articulate, Captivate, Flash, ForceTen (OutStart) LCMS, Lectora 2008, and Toolbook
- At a regional bank, Samuel served as an LMS consultant for a future state LMS including developing the RFP, evaluating vendor demos and creating requirements analysis. He provided LMS leadership to a virtual team of 20 people.
- At a professional services company, Samuel provided recommendations on LMS configurations for curriculum development and deployment. He gathered reporting requirements from the Legal department and created completion, compliance and exceptions reports.
- At a global oil company, Samuel consulted for an LMS migration to SumTotal. He was part of the team responsible for the development and conversion of scores of curriculums, 3,000 classroom courses, 3,500 eLearning activities and 250,000 training histories for 7,000 learners.
- BS, Technology Leadership, University of Houston
- Proficient in Active Learner, Cornerstone, Docent, EKO LMS, Plateau, SAP LSO, SumTotal, Articulate, Captivate, Flash, ForceTen (OutStart) LCMS, Lectora 2008, and Toolbook.
Share this Consultant Profile