Ruth – Technical Communications Professional
From technical reports and scientific articles to training presentations and brochures, Ruth has more than 20 years of experience in every aspect of technical communications, specifically in the energy sector. She has edited numerous scientific articles for publication, written user manuals for proprietary wireline software, including reservoir characterization and nuclear magnetic resonance tools, and captured data management and conversion processes, pipeline inspections and cleaning field operations procedures. She has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Houston.
Sampling of Projects
- At Texaco, Ruth authored pipeline inspection field operations manuals by interviewing SMEs.
- At Anadarko, Ruth authored numerous proprietary software manuals from design specs, use cases, software testing, and SME interviews.
- At Baker Hughes, Ruth edited and coordinated publication of large, multi-author geological studies in both PDF and book form.
- At Kvaerner, Ruth edited risk assessment reports for various aspects of deepwater drilling.
- BA, English, University of Houston
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Corel PhotoPaint, MS Office, Visio
Share this Consultant Profile