Rita – Performance Improvement Specialist
Rita is a performance improvement professional with more than 15 years’ experience in Human Resource Development with an emphasis in change management, organization development, training development and performance management. She has successfully led and implemented multiple initiatives in the Consumer Goods sector. Her education includes an MBA in Organizational Behavior from the College of Notre Dame.
- At Levi Strauss & Co., Rita conducted a change impact assessment and developed a change management strategy for high priority projects. She developed and standardized change management tools and methodology to ensure that change support is incorporated into every project.
- At Ghirardelli Chocolates, Rita supported the development of Stores’ sales training program and performance management model.
- At Nike, Inc., Rita project managed a business strategy training project. She developed project and milestone plans and managed the budget to insure all deliverables were completed with quality and on budget.
- MBA, Organizational Behavior, College of Notre Dame
- BS, International Business, San Francisco State University
Share this Consultant Profile